Thursday, August 25, 2005

It's Good to be King...of Animals

I was just thinking, it's good to know that we can eat things. Anything we want to, we can eat. I could eat a parrot if I wanted to. I was just thinking who else on this planet can claim that besides humans. Sure it would be hard for me to get one at a minutes notice, but if I wanted to I could eat a parrot...eventually, probably within the next day or so. How many sharks do you know that can say that. They would'nt have the means of communication or transportation. How many sharks could say they've eaten a parrot? None! Because sharks can't talk.

Sure alot of these animals can eat us, especially our friend the shark. But I would imagine we've eaten way more of them than they have of us. I bet the human to shark eating ratio is way higher than vise versa, and that's where you lose sharks! That's where man stands alone.
I could eat a gorilla within the next few weeks if I really put my mind to it, and a shark never could. Sure some freak zoo shipping accident might happen in the atlantic and a shark could eat a drowned gorilla (after he got him out of his cage of course), but is drowned gorilla really the same.
It's just comforting to know that I could eat anything. Come to think of it I could go for a yogurt right now. I think I will.

No comments: